Covid: doing our bit...
Although Covid restrictions in England are currently lifted we would like to do our bit in helping to reduce the spread as best we can.
• If you have any coronavirus symptoms we respectfully ask that you do not attend. Please get a PCR test and self isolate (even if symptoms are mild) and seek advice.
• We recommend taking a rapid lateral flow test before entering the Fringe site which can be collected from pharmacies to do at home.
You can also order kits online here: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests. Although not 100% guaranteed as accurate - they are free and you get a result 30 minutes after taking the test.
• We will have hand sanitisers at the gate on entry - please get yourself a squirt as you come in.
• The toilet block is in the camp field - through the arched gateway and straight head for about 50m. Soap in basins provided. Also there will be some portable loos available.
• Please respect other people’s personal space.
• Thank you for helping us to do our bit to minimise the spread and help keep live music venues open.
The Fringe Team x