Getting Involved @ the Fringe
The Sessions are organised by a small group of enthusiasts who devote their time for free to make the Fringe happen. If you are passionate about live music and interested in helping out – we would love to hear from you (especially if you live locally). Whether you're a group of students or a retired Rock Star, there are always things to do to help the event run more smoothly...
Week before the event:
• Setting up the stages and decorating the barn and marquee
• Handing out flyers
• Putting up posters
• Preparing artist's bell tents
• Help with potted plants/greenery
• Sorting signage and recycling points
During the event:
• Helping collect donations for the artists with a smile (Monday)
• Helping out on the gate/ issuing wristbands
• Helping to keep venue and campsite tidy
In return for your hard work we can offer:
• Overnight camping
• If you 'earn your stripes' – a coveted Fringe T shirt
• A chance to work up close with some very talented artists and music professionals
• Something positive for your CV?
• And most importantly - a great fun time!
If you'd like to get involved please get in touch via the contact page link above. Thanks :)